BLack Day...

Today is oct, 1st...

We have to pass this date before get oct, 2nd...
And this makes me sad when remembering the past...
Before that tragedy, we all have a great time...

Laugh and talk together...

When we arrived at the beach...
We just want to enjoy dinner...
Then choose a fun place to sit...

In fact, we want to see the sun set
But we are too late...

While waiting for food to come, we enjoy the beach...
I remember we all sat facing...
Before we took a picture first...

You took a picture with a very sweet...
While we have to take pictures over and over again...
I do not think this last photo of you...

you all are good friends...

when I realized that you were gone ...
I hope this is only a dream...
but the wound in my body made me realize...
and I can only cry...cry...and cry...

that time I did not feel the pain of wounds on my body...
because I felt more sadness in the hearts of very deep...

until now...
when I saw this scar...
I would feel sad...
Especially on the 1st oct...

Murderer had been sentenced to death...
But their deaths could not restore your...

I know you have God's side in peace...

I am glad to be friends with you...
during even a short...


-Rest In Peace My Beloved Friends-
T___________T

Comments

Popular Posts