I'm A Dreamer...

You came to my life like a thief,
I never know when you already stayed in my heart..

I even didnt realize that you already took my heart and didnt leave any pieces for me.

You asked me dont disappear from you even we are a part..
How can i do that if i am addict about you?

Even only just a second, i cant reset my mind to forget you.

Your words are hurting me so bad..
I can cry a whole night but i cant make my heart hates you..

You said you love me but you never really want to fight for me..
You already gave up before we reach a half of our way..

I am a foolish girl who has a big love..
Its so big so i cant describe it at all..

What do i expect from you?
When im falling in love, i never think about expectation..
The only thing that i know, this love is a real not a dream..

You said i am a dreamer and you are a realistic..
And we are not compatible for this..
This words are like a knife that you scratch on my skin..
bleeding but i feel nothing..

And now i am giving you permit to leave me forever..
cause i never want to see you unhappy while you stay beside me..
My heart cant handle this broken heart but my eyes will take care of it with my tears..

I am happy with my love for you and i will keep it forever..
I am a dreamer and with my dream i walk to the real world..


Jkt,
Lils
09Jun2011

Comments

  1. What a nice writing..

    People can be stronger because they have even an impossible dream.
    Dreams keep people living.
    People without a dream is like a piece of flesh wothout a soul inside.
    That's what i think.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts