Things Happen For A Reason, Just Believe..

For me, this year is like another years, without you I'm trying do the best, live my life, be normal girl like you said. But in the end you know i can't be the same with other girls, because i love you with all of my heart. I pretend to be happy without you, so you can see my smile from heaven.

I believe God had taken you from my side for one reason. For sure, the reason that i never know until now. Even i cry everyday , year by year. Im trying to believe it.

when we were together, i never thought that i can continue my life without you. You are the one who make me feel so perfect. You have special place in my heart.


I'm stil breathing until now. this is miracle, right? and honestly, i dont like this miracle without you :(.


In my life, i learned how to be strong, be happy and work hard. But i forgot one thing, i never learn how to survive when you leave me alone in this world.



Goodbyes will always hurt, But one goodbye from you is the most painful that i ever have.


-Lost in You-
Jakarta, Jan 28th 2012









Comments

Popular Posts