No More You



Guess what...?
I'm smiling now
Look at the sky,
Beautiful with blue colour

I never thought it would be easy
Cause we both know how deep this feeling for us
I walk, all memories are just memories
I cant carry all those in my whole life
And let happiness runs away

My heart is trying to sing a new song
And it is not about you anymore
No more sadness, just fill my life with good things

I cant remember how hard to see you walk away
You tell me this is for the best
So why am i in tears?
And fight to move on through the hurt

Now i understand about your words
You are not belonging to me
And its already over, no more us..
Dont look back to me, dont say any love words

You changed my life, i'm not the same person anymore
I can feel how different my life before and after you came into..
And i want to close the door for you and open another door

There's enough for wasting time
Stayed alone, hiding myself from others
Put the walls around me just to lived with our memories

Guess what...?
im smiling now
Look at the sky,
beautiful with the stars..

Im thinking about someone now
Not about you...yeah, not about you.



Lil,
Jkt, March 23th

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts