Are You The Right Man for Me?

Such as a lil girl get a new gift..
I'm feeling happy to know you

Every second in our conversation make me smile
Even there isn't something funny to laughed.

I dunno well about you.
Only know there is chemistry between you and me

can't wait to see greetings from you every morning
Can't wait to know how caring you are..

But in this beautiful feeling, i have scary minded
i'm too scary to know that it will end soon..
i'm too scary to know this feeling isn't forever..
i'm just too afraid to losing you before i'm having you.

Are you the right man for me?
There is a lot question in my mind..
To push me up and down..

Are you the right man for me?
this is time for me to choose my way..
And i still with this question..

Are you the right man for me?..

Are you the right man for me?..



Lils, 10:47AM
Jkt, 29 July 2010

Comments

Popular Posts