Experience in My Life is The Best Teacher For Me

In my life..
I can imagine my pass like im watching movie..
Full of happiness and sadness.

I know place by place
Where is giving me new experience..

I know people, one by one
They are unique for me
Even not everyone give me smile and laugh
But most of all im happy to know them

They give me clue in life.
I took from one by one how to survive in this world.
everything bad and good ..

I can fall in love with someone i know
In the end it just give me crying..
But im thankfull for this crying
It teachs me how to catch a big love more than before..

I'm just a human being..
can hurt deeply when i broken heart.
But i can stand up to looking for another love and another way..

Down - it just a temporary word for me..

I will never give up to know everything i wanna know...
Because i can learn from this

And i know ..

Experience in my life is the best teacher for me..

Lils, 11:14AM
jkt, 29 july 2010

Comments

Popular Posts