Poem from the past...

i'm missing that times when we talked everything...including your poems..

*************************************************************************

With all of my my energy I have left that night,
I tried to held all of my anger, my worry
With all of the love I have,
I tried to convince myself to be patient, be gentle
With all of my dignity in me,
I tried not to show emotion, humiliation

But try to do all that when......

When "Fear of Losing" contaminates in your mind
When "Feeling of Failure" intimidates in your heart
When satan whisper "You lost the game" by your ears
When jealousy built a kingdom in you, and you are the slave

Now...
Will you wish to keep standing in the same place you are?
Will you wish to keep staring the smile of victory against you?

I've been awaken from this dream
My eyes are still closed and so is my heart
But now I see the sun

Now I know,
I am just afraid of losing you before I even have you....

*you know who you are*

****************************************************************************
by someone in somewhere...
Thursday, November 28, 2002

Comments

Popular Posts