Rainy day....

*************************************************************************************

Blue atmosphere around here...
Cold and lonely..
Raindrops with a beautiful voices..

Mind and fantasy dance in my heart..
Giving a tender touches..
Feeling like someone with fullness love standing beside me..
Holding me in his arms and silent in love..

Mind and fantasy dance in my heart..
Like someone smile in their sleep..
And standing still a moment when wake up..

If i could only read my ways..
Tell me the truth of my love..
Tell me who's the one i can hold on..
And share my own beauty with him..

If i could only choose the truth..
Tell me how to choose..
Tell me how to face it..
And accept all of that..

Rainy day is coming..
And i miss none..

*************************************************************************************

Jkt, 18 Nov 2009
Lils
v(^o^)v

Comments

Popular Posts