Letter For God...(i miss U)

Dear God,

i Know a knife is sharp...
And i know it can make me blood..

And i'm very sure...
if i look at that...my pain will reopen again..

Please God help me to heal this pain..
Please God help me to acquiesce in this..

I still wanna live in peace..

God,
Can you delete all of things about this in my mind?....

Only with YOU, i can tell everything..

You know very well than anyone about this...:(
I just can hold on YOU in my life..
I trust YOU with all my soul..
YOU saw every teardrops from my eyes..

I know in front YOU im not a good child..
In this X'mas...
Please, Give me a power to continue my new life..
And forget everything about my pass..
Please, guide me to your ways..

God,
I'm sorry for everything i've done in my life..
from deep in my heart..

PS: I love U,
"Sorry for this crying.."

Jkt, 15 Dec 2009
Lils

Comments

Popular Posts