What's your name..

With a cute smile, you touch on my attention..
Sitting back at me and read a book..
In my mind, i just can said.." hello, finally i find an angel"

With a good smell, you make me crazy..
Like in a garden with a full of flowers..
In my mind, i just can said.."Please, give it back my heart"

Start to make a plan..
To reach another way ...close..close...and..

Aha..

It's just a miracle can sit beside you..
No time for dreaming..
It's time for a great reality..
And be brave for myself..

My first expression for my angel..."Whats your name?"
and your eyes shoot my soul..
I need an answer...not just a gaze..
And i see your lips said one name for me..
And i'm too happy to hear that name..
And i said ...replay please..

And finally...

Phone ringing......oh no....
I'm in my room..
It's just a dream...

I still dont know..
What is your name??????...
Although only in the dream..:)
Why i should wake up early before i know it...

jkt, 8 Dec 2009
Lils
v(^o^)v

..................................Be my angel......................................

Comments

Popular Posts