Feeling Nano Nano

feeling nano nano?
Apaan tuch??

Itulah sekilas gambaran perasaan gw tuk hari ini.
Dari awal pagi hari bangun tidur....Feeling blue..dunno exactly really really hate someone and why i should remember about that someone and destroy my great day.

And today i forgot about my fren's bday..(oopss...sorry fren ^^)...
And today was very busy day i think...but we can give lil surprise for her i guess ( but for smart girl, this is not really surprise :P)..

Lunch out from the office give me breath 1 hours...

And when the middle of the day..i got bad news and good news...

the bad news is i got deadline from my boss to prepare my report about 3weeks ( nitemare i guess)...and i cant say it can't be!!!..i just said : ok, i'll try...coz in my life sometimes i have to try before i said NO...(and now im stress to the max with all of this damn job ) >.<...but this damn job give me money..:p..

And the good news is i got 1 ipod Shuffle 4Gb from HRD...hmmm...i got "blue colour"..but i love pink....it's ok...thanks anyway for this gift...

The sad thing when everybody talk about eclipse and i can't get out from this place T_T...im happy and dying with all of my job..T_T..

I dunno when i can watch eclipse because i can't go anywhere in weekday...and the week end i have something to do ..T_T...arghhhh...I love this movieeee....*CrY*

I need an angel to give me FUN_TASY...

I need relax about 15minutes to write all of scream in my heart. nobody at here..only me T_T...poor me...

Feel like im in one planet without anyone around me..and i should complete my duty before i can leave this planet...LoL..


time is over...now back to reality....overtime overtimee...........

Unfairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...*CrY again*

Comments

  1. can't comment on other things.

    but, congrats for the ipod. now there will be more space to store mp3s.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts