When I Know I am Wrong...

I play my part with my confidence
I said i know what i want in my world
No need to worry everything's goin' wrong
cause i know very well about my mind

I walk slowly and still thinking..
Nothing wrong inside and outside
And everything run smooth like i want
And i should be happy for all of this

But my feet can't move on...
I can't accept it that im not happy, not at all
This is that i want but i still can't reach my happiness
Deep inside of my heart, i feel it

How can i fix all the problems
When i know i'm wrong and i'm still walking in this way
When i need helping but i don't know where i should stay
When i still feel sad in a secular life and everyone said its goin well

But i don't know where is part of my wrong..
Or i'm in front of my wrong place but i close my eyes from this?
And i can't get out from this..
Where am i can get the answer?


Lils, 4:49PM
Jkt, 10 June 2010

Comments

Popular Posts