I Want My Life Back to Normal...

Hold On and be patient..someone said to me..
I can't control myself to do everything in my life
Since i closed my heart from you..
Not really close well
but i wanna be sure about this
That my life is not about you anymore
That my life is my life, only about mine

Nothing can do correctly
When you said you don't want this way
A way that make us be a part
But i try to tell you every details
Everything that make us like a good couple but not inside

I know i do it for our future
The best for you and i
The sadness will come but not forever
And friendship never ending for us

I want my life back to normal
Before we met in love circle
When we smile because we are friend
And this is too good to forget

I want my life back to normal
And i wish come to you too
Because we deserve it..
And please pray together
For our life..


Lils, 10:39 PM
Jkt, 04 June 2010


For everyone in the world when we break our relationship for a reason ...

Comments

Popular Posts