A Gift is You

Gift..
A simple word but full of mind

Wait & see the real you in front of me
That's my wish..
But not in this time

I'm still here read your letter
Ordinary letter but special for me

Thinking about it, alone..
Love give me two words, stupid acts
But i like it..

Smiling & laughing without any reason
And still...i like it

For me,
Your simple joke is very funny
For sure,
I like you

For me,
Waiting for you is my favourite thing
For sure,
I like you

And now i guess i love you
And i think you are a gift for me
And i want you to know it


Shout in front of your face ...
I loveeeeeeeeeeee Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Please give your answer soon
Or i would be dying for the rest of my life



Lil,
Jkt, 30 sept 2010



Love in my life always give me strength to pass all of problems, how about you??:)

Comments

Popular Posts