It's Hard To Find A True Friend

You call me a friend and i'm happy and proud to be your friend..
You ask me to hang out and we spend our time together happilly..

Time by time we'r feeling so close
And i'm sure you are really my true friend
And i'm glad to help you if you need my helping..

And Now i'm with my weaksness..
Nothing i can do..
I can't go anywhere
The world is so silent for me

You are my friend, But actually not really my true friend for this time
Because Now i need you in my silent world but u don't come..
One thousand reasons from your lips
But i still can smile and just say "its okay, im fine"
But the thruth is my heart's cryin'..

I know im not a king or a queen
And i can request you stay by my side everytime i want..
I just need you this time when i'm weak
When this body can't support me to go everywhere
I just need you right now but you open my eyes with your acts...

And i know now..
You are'nt really my true friend...

But i don't wanna be like that
It's ok if you don't wanna be my true friend..
I will be your true friend

Because in this life..
It's hard to find a true friend..


Lils, 5:02PM
Jkt, 17 May 2010

Comments

Popular Posts