My birthday

Today is my birthday.
Never imagine i can pass my birthday with this situation.
At least, im happy for this special day.
Of course everyone should be happy for their birthday.
But im not happy too much.
Im happy coz im in home now on my birthday.
Im happy coz i can eat a special food from my mom as a great chef in the world.
Im not happy coz in this year im alöne without someone i love.
Cut our relationship with someone we love doesnt give us guarantee that our heart can close this well.
Happy birthday for me.
Thanks God for this ills You make me strong.
Thanks God i still can see the sun rise.
Thanks God for great family that i have.
Thanks God for great friends that always cheers me up.
Thanks God for great job that i have.

Comments

  1. Happy b'day Lili.., i've got one .mp3 file for u, will send tomorrow.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erik,,....cant wait to hear song from u...cu tomorrow...Gbu:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i 've sent a "replacement" song.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. a replacement song is cool...can't suppose that song is a birthday song..lol,,,surprise so good..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is no notif for replied comment.., blogspot should follow facebook comments..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts