When Your Love Comes

My way doesn't a big deal before this..
Everything i do, Only for my life
I don't know when this happened
I can't feel my heart's changing

I still remember about the details
When we know each other for the 1st time..
I know your heart, just for me
And you know my heart just for you

But day by day,
We're stuck in this situation
Not goin anywhere to find our love
Only pains created and built a silent

I can't imagine our love so hard to give us a sweetest thing
I just feel if you love me and we will together
everything is gonna be alright..
Only You and I

But reality is not like a dream..
Not only give us all the great thing about love
We have to face all the problems
And you know its not easy for us

I know about my heart
I know everything about yours in my mind..
It doesn't matter i try so hard to remove you from my mind
But you're getting stuck in my heart
Deep in my heart..

And you know your love make me freeze..
I can't feel another love except yours
Dunno whats gonna be happen after this
After all the thing bout you
After you close my heart with your love

And i pray for us..
For our love
A happiness for our Love
And for the people between us..


Lils, 9:54PM
Jkt, 29 March 2010

Comments

Popular Posts