A Big Problem is A Small Problem

Everyone knows that a big problem is not a small problem.

Big is big, right?..
but if u want some problem solve, u have to think that big problem is small problem.

Okay, u will depressed and think about your nightmare and there's noone like you in this world. That's a wrong minded.

You may give up for a while coz we're human.its normall. But not forever.
They ignore you in their life, so they lose someone important in this world.

You aren't losing anything. Missing someone you love and they don't wanna know you anymore? You can scream or cry. But remember not forever.!!

Your life too value to cry about them. You're losing your job now? World isn't small. You can try another jobs. Use your brain to think about solution.

Trying means create results. Don't think too much you want a big job first.

But think that you can find a good job for you and you can give someone else something useful. Its not about great job or excelant job for this situation but you feel you can get it..so move on.

I just want everyone thankfull for their own job.
Everyone has different minded and different way to finish something. But most important that the goal is good for everyone.

So if you do it, you have worked well.

I'm not kind of ambitious person. I'm happy if people around me happy.
Help others and they can smile back to me, its a big good for me.
I can love my jobs even sometimes I'm whining but I trully enjoy it..

I'm not a rich person but I love to share everything that make everyone happies. I can say big problem is small problem coz I know about it in my life.

I can say "cry" coz I did it. But I cried in front of God.
I give all my problems to Him.
Maybe its so hard but it can change become easy if you give your pen to God.

Let him write for you.
And then you can see He will write like this : a big problem is a small problem.

God bless you...


Lils,

tng 1 aug 2010

Comments

Popular Posts