Daddy, I Miss You

Tonight,
its so dark for me.

Try to stop thinking about sad thing.
And try to end this pain in my body.

But I can't stop thinking bout you Daddy.
Missing you so much.
I can't dry this tears when I feel it..
I'm too missing you deeply.

Now 29 years since you've gone.
Its so long time this feeling come to me.

Not for last year..
Am I too tired to run this life or am I too miss you.

I say to nobody about this jealousy when I heard someone told about their daddy.
You know, I cried when I heard one song about you.

I have to make me strong by myself coz I don't have you in this world to protect me. I'm becoming stronger bcoz I want you in my heart.

Daddy, I miss you so much.

Sometimes I feel it not fair to you, coz u r alone at there..
I pray that I hope God can let me be your side..
But I'm here right now still can't hug and see you.

I miss you to call you "daddy" .........

if I should be a weak person just to stay by your side.
I will choose it..coz I'm really missing you.

Please give me your smile in my dream .

Lils,
01 aug 2010

Comments

Popular Posts