I Can't Be Your Dream

I'm just a woman
I'm special because i feel it.

And this is who i am..
No matter you try to change me
I can't be your creation

i'm just a woman
I'm special because i feel it.

I knew you want more from me
i knew you disappointed with me

But it cant change anything
Love me the way who i am..
Not love me the way you want me to be..

Maybe you want someone who is suit with you
And i also ..

But our perception about this , so different..

suit with me, means..
I can be someone perfect for my partner because of him.
And without my partner im not perfect ones..

Suit with you, means..
You can be someone perfect because your skill and you want someone perfect too for you..

I'm so sad about it..
But my sadness cant change anything about you and me.

I can't be your dream

Lils

Comments

Popular Posts