One Bucket

I have one bucket...

First time, i fill it with laughter
I laugh with my friends and my family
And i can take this laughter in my dream

Second time, i fill it with a smile
I give my smile for everyone i see
And i accept more smile than i give

Third time, i fill it with a love
I give my love for my family, my friends and someone special
And im the lucky girl in this world with a lot of love

Fourth time, i fill it with a cry
I keep it for myself but they cry too for me
And i can stop this tears and the pain was closed

Fifth time, i fill it with spirit
I try to spread my spirit for everyone i know
And im happy when all of you can take this spirit


Finaly my bucket is full
And all my feelings are in the bucket
I make it into a word

~~~~Peacefulness~~~~



The worlds turn me become SOMEONE, and Peacefulness unites us become ONE.


Lil,
Jkt, 01 Oct 2010

Comments

Popular Posts