The writer On The Road

Internet is a friend for me. It know me better than others. Oneday, i met stranger on internet. He never show his true face for me. And i know there is no rule on internet, for me or for him. What he did, give me desire to know better about him. My instinct is starting. Im playing my part smooth and so does he. Asking him is just useless job and he didnt know, i better do it than him. My experience teach me how being patient. For sure, he didnt know what i know.

Every night he comes and show his ID, only this way he can move. And im still learning.

Tonight, i get the result from my patience. And i know you more :).. and i know, you are lying to me. But it good news for my story. And im still playing my part smooth. Im happy become a writer. I have a lot of imagination and this is very useful for my jobs. YOu run from me and im still watching you.

In Singapore?In Phillipine?In Indonesia?I know where you are staying. But my mouth still silents follow your drama. I write and write everyday about you, learning about you for my new character. And you more and more, make me so excited. It just amazing how to learn about yourself.

Tonight, i cant control myself. I just want to complete my new character.My question makes you back away from me and you begin to make self-defense. Now i have to finish it with my own creation.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The story is beginning. About a man in this world. About how the writer can connect with this man. And find another life that she didnt know before. And about the new character in her story.

Tomorrow will be cheerful than today, and the writer still write her story. And searching another performer to accompany her 1st character. ANd she needs a girl. Yes, the writer knows that a man needs a girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued...

Lil,
Jkt 01 oct 2010

Comments

Popular Posts